Saturday, December 29, 2007

Coming up to kick the 08 into action

I'll create a 'screen capture movie' showing all 'parts' of How to use iFolder - I don't speak Russian but I sussed it - so until its done just click shit and get lucky as I did or wait a few days and i'll find a link that has ALL the variations incorporated such as multi adverts and all the extra crap that a basic/new share dosen't have....

Until the next 1, have a New Year - good or bad, either way its gonna happen :)
n think of me as you are in a club or having a good time, I'll be sat at home no money, food or life ... I might goto bed early and avoid the whole thing
or
j
u
s
t

t
a
k
e

l
o
a
d
s

o
f

d
r
u
g
s

n

p
a
r
t
y

l
I
k
e
a

m
a
d

f
u
c
k
e
r
.

choices
choices

Pe(A)cE


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: