Sunday, July 22, 2007

Propaganda - Nobody listens to techno / Windmill and keys (2007)




Propaganda - Nobody listens to techno / Windmill and keys

Label: Position Chrome
Catalog#: PC 64
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country: Germany
Released: 2007
Genre: Electronic
Style: Drum n Bass

A. Nobody listens to techno
AA. Windmill and keys


  • DOWNLOAD - iFolder


  • if there is a PA$$WORD it is in Comments
    PA$$ : YES [ ] / NO [X]

    hmm I seem to be collecting Position Chrome 12's, I'll do a complete Discog (5 x 12"s or 100mbs, whatever is 1st at a time) when I get to 100, maybe sooner... they are at 65 (ish now... proly sooner. I'll get ALL 001 - 0?? current 1st... sorted, spot on, wicked, nice one geez, scene, init, you know that, k, puk, other 1s I can't remember and best of all - F*CK OFF WITH YOUR F*CKING LONDONISM'S - haha No worries, I'm there doin it too... guilty.

    No comments: